Sunday, April 17, 2011

Random pictures from the last few weeks

It has been a crazy last few weeks, with me going home to visit, coming back, going back again to grab Ruth etc etc etc.  Its been fun, exciting, and tiring all at the same time.  I thought I would just post some pictures of things that have happened around here lately.

Ruth:  I am very happy to be up here with Kevin.  I am very excited to start a new adventure, and a new chapter in our lives together.  Although I am saddened to leave all of my friends and family behind, I am also happy that they are there to support us in our new life. 


 This was the view Friday morning....Ruth took a few nice pics.


 The view out the bathroom window


 This is a blurry view of Minneapolis at night.  This was taken  on my way back to Williston after my trip home.


 Ruth and my Dad making sure the grill was all ready for the trip from Ripon to Williston.


 This is the cheesecake Ruth made for us a few days after she moved in...mmmmmm.



 I swear the RSC yard was built over a swamp.  Our pavement is tore up beyond being usable...we tried sneaking this one out the back door through the grass..you can see how that turned out.  The backhoe pulled it right out.



 Ruth and I did a little Geocaching yesterday...here is Ruth with one of the signed logs.



Ruth and I are die-hard Brewers fans.  
GO BREWERS!!!!!



This picture was just taken.  The game was rained out yesterday, so now Ruth is all ready for the double header today!  

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the pictures! Good to see you guys are settling in there TOGETHER! :) Missin ya!
    -THE BONDS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!!!....Missing you guys too!!

    ReplyDelete