Friday, April 8, 2011

Another Post From Wisconsin

Currently I am sitting here in Ripon...again, so soon, you ask?  I am actually here to pick up my lovely bride, so I can take her back to North Dakota with me.  I will soon be a full time/permanent employee in Williston.  I am so happy that I will have her with me, but we are also both saddened about permanently moving away from our friends and family. 

Right now we are just grabbing the things that we both must have, but are leaving most of our things behind.  Right now we will be living in the provided housing, which is such a blessing.  Once we find our own place(if possible) we will come back and grab all of our things such as furniture and larger items. 

We are really looking forward to this great opportunity, and chance for new and exciting adventures.   

We will now both post to this blog, about our lives out west.  I will get Ruth to makes posts as well

Once again, we love care packages, and we love sending them too.

We will keep in touch as always, please use the chat box, and comments section to chat it up. 

Next time.....from North Dakota.

No comments:

Post a Comment