Saturday, February 19, 2011

Not so crazy weekend.

This weekend has been pretty tame compared to others.  With one person from each house home for the weekend, everybody is just kind of laying low.  Actually all of us put in some overtime hours today.  I went in to the shop and did a few oil changes, Eric did some deliveries and pickups, Greg and Wally fixed some things as well.  Tomorrow I will be sleeping in and probably playing Black Ops all day.  We will probably go grocery shopping, that will be the most exciting thing about tomorrow.

I do not go home for another 5 weeks, so I have a stretch of lazy weekends yet before I get to head back to Wisco.
I will be flying to Kansas on the 9th for some training on the 10th...that will be my very first time flying.  Should make my flight home a little easier later in the month.

No pictures to post, like I said, it has been pretty tame around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment