Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Legs Hurt!

Last night Wally, Andy, and I decided we should go grab a bite to eat, so we headed out to Apple G's for a quick meal.  We also decided it was an excellent idea to go bowling afterwards...I have not bowled in a very very long time.  We all bowled about the same, so we decided on our last game that we all had to either bowl with our non-dominant hand, or between the legs.  Well, on one of my throws I went with the between the legs, and my aiming fluid did not help me out.  I let the ball go a little early and it bounced off of both calves, and both ankles, landing on the inside of my right foot.  I was able to grab the ball considering it went nowhere but off of my legs.  We all got one hell of a laugh out of that one!    Needless to say...my legs are killing me this morning!!

Otherwise it has been another pretty calm weekend.  A little work, a little relaxation, a little pain...you know same old.

Oh yeah, also yesterday Andy was introduced to Geocaching for the first time.  We decided to quick head out and find one, which we were successful.  Andy might be hooked, and we might be doing much more caching in the future.  Hopefully the weather will break soon, and we will be able to go out and find a bunch more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment