Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Few Pictures

I thought I would post a few pictures that I have taken on the way up, of the area, and of the house.  Nothing much, but its something.  I think this weekend I am going to hop in the truck and really get out and check out the whole area, I will be sure to take more pictures.


 This conveyor system crossed over hwy 2 between Bismarck and Minot...not sure what it moves, but it was huge.  


 Here is the front of our palace.



 Side View


 On Sunday my boss handed us his company credit card and told us to head to wal-mart and get whatever we needed.  Here is about a thousand dollars worth of stuff.  Flat screen, microwave, pots&pans, dishes, coffee pot, etc etc etc.  It is nice to have the support and the ability to be comfortable and have it all paid for.  Anytime we need something we forgot about, out comes the card and we go get it...its nice!!



 The living room...its actually very bit, much more of it to the left.  Acutally, where the couch is in this picture is where we now have the dining room table.  We also have a couple of recliners, its very comfy.



 Here is the kitchen..it too is rather spacious. 



 Part of my bedroom, also rather large.



 All of the cardboard waiting to get taken out....I will be knocking this down and hauling it away this weekend.  





There, you have taken the nickel tour...more pictures will be taken and posted in the future.







1 comment: