Sunday, April 13, 2014

So long to Facebook.

Lately I have been getting very annoyed with Facebook and the fact that I constantly check it out.  I am going to stop looking at Facebook and spend a little more time with the real things in life.

I have realized that I really don't care "what color I am", or "what flower" someone else is.  Also, I can only handle so many "my life sucks", or "WORSE DAY EVER!!!!!" status updates.  I can't stand all of the trolling for attention, and the delusion that people really think other people really care about that stuff.

Don't get me wrong, I will miss allot of the pictures of family and friends and many of the things I enjoy following.  But, oh well, I survived without facebook before, and I am pretty sure I will be okay now.  I am not going to close my account, because I am sure I will want to go back, but for now, a nice refreshing break sounds great.

I am going to start updating this blog much more often, because, well, we still have family and friends back home who actually care to see what is going on in our lives.

So, with that being said, Facebook will have to survive a little longer without knowing what Simpson's character I am....I hope you will make it!

Please check back, as I will be making plenty of posts with pictures of us finally enjoying some warmer weather in North Dakota.  And, as always you can send me an email, yahoo message me or give me a call, because my real friends and family have the ability to get a hold of me. (also please comment on the posts)

Also, Ruth has a great blog she started recently, you can check it out, Stobb Family Click Here

Stay Tuned!




2 comments:

  1. Totally makes sense to me! Love to all, looking forward to warm weather pics of that adorable young lady of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you guys....We will be watching everyday and looking for more pictures and posts! Love all of you. Mom & Dad

    ReplyDelete