Monday, December 26, 2011

New Place

As requested I will post a few pictures of our new place.  We are so so so lucky to have this place, we were so fortunate to find it at the right place and at the right time.  


 Here is our bedroom, the walls are a little flat, but this was taken the night we moved in.


 This is our bathroom which is attached to the master bedroom.  There is another bathroom in the hall for Mike to use.



 Our messy living room.



 The kitchen/dining room all set yesterday for Christmas Dinner.



 Merry Christmas from the Stobb Family.  Little girl was waving, trust me.



This was our Christmas Dinner.  I had never made prime rib before, and it turned out amazing.  Best I have ever had...sorry Kingston House.  I will definitely make it again. 





Since the weather has been so nice, we have been spending as much time as possible at the outdoor range.  About a month ago I purchased my first handgun, and love it. 
 Eric shoots Brians AR-15...this thing is a blast, and I will be having him build me one someday.



Between my shotguns you can see my new baby.  Springfield XDm 9mm.  It is a very nice handgun.

No comments:

Post a Comment