Monday, October 31, 2011

This weekend we decided to take a quick getaway trip to the black hills once again.
We also have taken up photography as a hobby, we have jumped right in and really enjoy ourselves.  Please take a look at a few of the pictures we snapped this weekend and a few from tonight.  Let us know what you think through the comments, or the shoutbox.

Click on each picture to make them larger.

Enjoy, and thanks again for checking out the blog.


 Pigtail Bridge near Mt. Rushmore


 No details needed


 She was curious about what I was doing.


 Creek deep in the Black Hills.


 Once again, no description needed.


 Simon??


 Devils Tower in Wyoming...highlight of the weekend.


 Balls...big balls!


 Prairie Dogging


 Sawyer, our neighbors awesome dog, always ready to play, and very well behaved.


This picture I will be submitting in my first contest at the Camera Club I just joined, the theme is "rust".

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much...glad to see you migrated over from my other blog....too bad I am not in my shop anymore!

    Thanks again, how are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete