Saturday, February 12, 2011

Another Fun time on the town.

Last night with Ruth here, we decided to head out for a few drinks.  Wally and Eric headed home for the weekend, so decided I should probably be the DD this time.  It was much more tame, but still a good time.  We started the night by having a small bonfire, and ended up at J Dubs again. 

Only a few pictures were taken this time.

 Andy is always thinking safety...better put that fire out before we head to J Dubs. 


 In this picture we have Mike, Andy, Ruth, and I was taking the picture.  At this point, I had already taken Greg home and into bed, he did not last too long, he was praying to the Porcelain gods.  Being the DD, I took it upon myself to remove him from the situation, and put him into his nice warm spinning bed.



Today we are laying low, Mike and Greg are both still sleeping as I post this.  Tomorrow Ruth and I will be heading out to drive through the badlands, we will be sure to have stories and pictures.

Have a good day all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment